BIM SCOTLAND 2017
FutureScot Supplement distributed in The Times Scotland
The BIM Scotland 2017 supplement, distributed in The Times Scotland to tie in with the conference, offers our commercial partners a unique and unrivaled outcome.
- The live impact of the conference, and your involvement, will be extended into a national press environment
- Put your organisation on the national news agenda
- Multi media approach supported online on www.FutureScot.com
- Raise your corporate profile internally and externally
- Reach 47,000 influential Times Scotland readers
- Massive coverage of the Scottish construction sector
- Make your business case to Scotland business leaders
- Politicians and public sector leaders will sit up and take notice
- Our media platform offers you guaranteed coverage in the national press.
If you decide not to advertise, our experienced journalists have worked for, and edited, national media titles and can bring your story to life in a format and style that suits your objectives.
NEWS PROFILE – by interviewing key executives or players in your organisation
PRESS PROFILE – a more commercial approach that can profile your organisation and include corporate statements and logos.
The greatest benefit we can offer is visibility.
The Times Scotland is read by 47,000 adults across Scotland. 91% of Times readers are high earning ABC1 adults.
Our readers are young, vibrant and of a higher ABC1 profile than both The Scotsman and Herald.
Critically, you can speak directly to the most prestigious business audiences via a readership that is evenly spread throughout Scotland; not skewed to any town or city – a truly national medium. Source: NRS Apr15-Mar16.
The Times Scotland now sells 24,798 copies every day across Scotland and outsells the Scotsman by over 4,000 copies. Source: Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) February – July 16.
Sponsors and exhibitors will receive an agreed number of copies of the BIM Scotland 2017 supplement free of charge for their own use.
We also mail copies of the supplement directly to named officials of The Scottish Government, MSPs, and local government executives, NHS, housing associations, universities and trade bodies, to ensure a comprehensive coverage of the public and third sector.
Display advertising dimensions
|Size||H x W mm|
|Double page spread||338 x 550|
|1/2 page DPS||170 x 550|
|Inside front cover||338 x 264|
|Outside back cover||338 x 264|
|Full Page||338 x 264|
|1/2 page||145 x 264|
|1/3 page||100 x 264|
|1/4 page||200 x 160|
Classified advertising dimensions
|Size||H x W mm|
|1/8 page||82 x 130|
|1/8 strip||40 x 264|
|1/16 page||82 x 65|
- Copy to be received two days prior to publications date.
- All files must be to the exact dimensions of the space booked.
- All images should be at least 300 dpi.
- Save as a high res PDF, JPEG, TIFF or EPS.
- Clearly name your files.